Saturday, August 02, 2008






Here are some ornaments I've made in the past. With the holidays not that far away, I need to start thinking of making more. Most of these had some kind of theme that I had to follow for a one for one swap with my very talented art friend Martha (http://m-is-for-martha.blogspot.com/). We did it throughout the year for a lot of the holidays. My life just got too hectic to continue doing it. I sure miss getting my ornies from her! Some of these were made for Secret Sister gifts and one was made for an art friend going through a very hard time. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Bel said...

Hi I am really liking your art work, the ornaments are great. And your art dolls are very inspiring. I wish I had more time to make things just for me. Belinda

Sarah said...

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments. Love your Art also..I will add you to my blog so can i visit again

Hugs Sarah xx

TracyB said...

LOVE your ornaments!! They're absolutely amazing!!

Mixed Media Martyr said...

I love your "keep in a cool place" collage - it is really great! I found you through your post in "collage with Claudine" - I have just joined.