Saturday, September 06, 2008


Here are a few more pics from our trip to Whidbey Island. The top two are of my daughters at Doublebluff Beach. My older had a blast, but the younger one fell asleep right after we got there, so she didn't get to enjoy it at all :( The other pics are some of the spectacular views and sunsets we were lucky enough to see. I do have an art project in the works and I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. It is a gift, so I won't be able to post a pic of it until after it gets to it's new home. I am hoping to make some other smaller pieces this weekend too. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Jennifer R.D. said...

Beth,
I love the pics. Looks like a gorgeous place. We'll have to go to Artfest together girlfirend!
Hugs,
Jen

Elizabeth said...

Beth!
your pictures are fabulous!! i have always loved taking pictures of people from the back- I am not sure what it is maybe the mystery of it or the feeling that you are capturing anunknown moment. The shot of your hubby and the youngest is just so dear and then the two girls looking thru the fence!!! Great job!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Kim said...

I was in the Pac NW for about 3 years, not Whidbey but close, and loved it. The views are super and the places you can take a day trip to see, so beautiful.

Unknown said...

I live on south whidbey island.....it looks like you had fun! Melinda